Prevention is better, safer and more economical than trying to fix.
The implementation of robust compliance programs in organizations located in Brazil has become more than a mere differential, currently being a true obligation.
With the increasing rates of perceived corruption, the organizations are realizing that there is a need to protect themselves from external factors, which are often not known to their managers.
Because of this market trend and the declaration of War against Corruption by the Brazilian government, the Jorge Advogados Associados law firm, in order to meet even more fully the needs of its clients, founded in 2017 the Compliance and Internal Investigations area.
We serve our clients from adequate structuring of Ethics and Conduct Codes, implementation of their own Reporting Channel, elaboration of good practice policies, training and qualification of employees from all levels of the organizations, all aiming at better qualification of the company in the internal fight and prevention of unfair or illicit acts.
WHAT WE DO
- Elaboration of Ethics and Conduct Codes;
- Training of Exposed Teams;
- Prevention and Fight against Corruption Training;
- Internal Investigations;
- Risk Analysis;
- Implementation and Monitoring of External Reporting Channel;
- Implementation and Monitoring of the Compliance Program;
- Internal and Third-Party Due Diligence.